By, Justin Purcell
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 6 ounces Dark chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 3 chocolate muscle sandwiches, coarsely chopped
- 1 stick unsalted butter
- 6 large eggs
- 1 cup of Stevia sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cups chopped walnuts
- 1 1/2 cups Vanilla Muscle Sandwiches chopped in small chunks
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- Sift the flour, baking powder and salt into a bowl and set aside.
- Melt the Chocolate Muscle Sandwiches, chopped dark chocolate and the butter in a double boiler over low heat, stirring constantly.
- With a hand mixer beat together the eggs, stevia sugar and vanilla on medium-high speed until light in texture and thick, 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add the chocolate mixture and blend thoroughly.
- Turn the mixer on low speed, mix in the dry ingredients until just combined. Mix in the walnuts and vanilla Muscle Sandwiches until blended.
- Fill a 1/4 cup ice cream scoop with dough, level it, and drop the dough onto a prepared cookie sheet, leaving 3 inches between the cookies.
- Bake the cookies until they are cracked on top, about 14 minutes. Cool on wire racks.